Gas mileage in a car can make a major difference in how much money you spend a year on gas. Although the economy has bounced back since 2008 and gas prices have gone down, they are still high and people are looking for ways to save. The average for gas is $3.52 per gallon in the United States, which isn’t exactly totally cheap. A car with good gas mileage could end up saving you a lot of money. Even just a few miles less per gallon can make a huge difference in how much you spend. Although you might need a truck, which doesn’t really get great gas mileage, you might want to consider getting one that gets better gas mileage than others like it.
If you are in the market for a new car, you are probably going to want to consider getting a car that gets decent gas mileage. The last thing you want is to do is buy a car without doing your research. No matter what kind of car you are in the market for, you might want to do a little research and see how it is ranked in its class before you make any decisions. Whether you are getting a truck, a hybrid, or just a regular sedan, you might want to take certain information into account.
I went to this website, www.autobytel.com, which gives a very detailed account of what cars are the worst gas guzzlers for 2012 in a number of categories. There was a lot of great information on there and i suggest you check it out if you are looking to buy a brand new 2018 car. Here are a few categories i thought would be helpful to anyone looking to buy a new car for a quick reference in helping you decide if any of there cars are on your radar.
Here is a list of a few different of cars and how they are ranked in their gas mileage compared to other cars in their class.
Top 5 gas guzzling Coupes for 2012:
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution-22 mpg
- 2012 Subaru Impreza LURX STI-23 mpg
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder-24 mpg
- 2012 Misubishi Lancer-25 mpg
- 2012 Mazda Mazdaspeed3- 25 mpg
strong>Top 5 gas guzzling Sedans for 2012:
- 2012 Maybach 57-16 mpg
- 2012 Maybe 62-16 mpg
- Bently Continental Flying Spur-17 mpg
- 2012 Bentlly Mulsanne- 18 mpg
- Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class-18 mpg
Top 5 gas guzzling Trucks for 2012:
- 2012 Ford F150-14 mpg
- 2012 Nissan Titan-17 mpg
- 2012 Toyota Tundra-17 mpg
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma-18 mpg
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500-18 mpg
Top 5 gas guzzling Hybrids for 2012:
- 2011 BMW Active Hybrid X6-19 mpg
- 2012 Cedillac Escalade Hyrbid-23 mpg
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid-23 mpg
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid-23 mpg
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid-23 mpg