Scholarship Qualifications & Rules
GoToAutoInsurance.com is offering a $1,000 scholarship to qualified students who are currently enrolled in a higher education institution. Students who apply must be a U.S. citizen. Students applying are required to do an essay (300 words or less) telling us why you believe having a higher education is one of the best forms of insurance for your future. Application deadline is August 31st, 2012 (12 am MST).
- All submissions must be in English, and submitted by August 31st, 2012 (12 am MST).
All applications must be sent via the scholarship application submission form found on our website (https://gotoautoinsurance.com/our-scholarship/).
- Any applications sent through the postal service will be automatically disqualified.
- All essays submitted must not be proprietary or exclusively owned.
- All applicants must be enrolled in a higher education instutition upon the awarding of the scholarship.
- Only one application per person may be submitted.
- You must paste our favorite auto maintenance tip into the “Other Helpful Information” field located on the application (you will find the answer you need to use on our Scholarship Questions page). Without this answer you will be disqualified.
- Any and all submissions become the sole property of GotoAutoInsurance.com.
- Once a winner is selected and notified he or she has 14 days to verify that they are enrolled in some form of higher learning and that they meet all specified requirements.
- All entries release the right to DreamFire LLC to have their names and submissions used in conjunction with publicity and public announcements.